Daisy Platt-Mills and the paisley family Maddison and Madylin

 The mystery of the mothers of empire badge

Daisy Platt-Mills made Mothers of empire badges to be worn by the mothers who sent their sons to war.War was WW1 in Gallopoli

Daisy Platt-Mill made the mothers of empire badge. Daisy Platt-Mill was the only female doctor in war. Agnes Paisley wore this  badge because she sent three sons to war but none of her sons returned home.

Daisy Platt-Mill was the only female doctor in war .all mothers wore the badge if
they sent their sons to war.Many mothers wore the badge that she created called the mothers of empire badge including Agnes Paisley wore the badge with pride. This small silver token was special to the mothers who wore them.I would be very sad if none of my sons returned home but happy to have a token to remind me of them.
where we got the image from

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Maui discoverd eruptions

About me

My friends